To use `Libgcrypt', you have to perform some changes to your sources
and the build system. The necessary changes are small and explained in
the following sections. At the end of this chapter, it is described
how the library is initialized, and how the requirements of the library
* Header What header file you need to include.
* Building sources How to build sources using the library.
* Building sources using Automake How to build sources with the help of Automake.
* Initializing the library How to initialize the library.
* Multi Threading How Libgcrypt can be used in a MT environment.
automatically generated byinfo2html